Saturday, August 9, 2008

8.8.08

The moment I've been waiting for the last 4 years is finally here! Words cannot describe how excited I get when it's time for the summer Olympics. I schedule out all the gymnastics, trampoline, and diving competitions, and if I can't be home to watch them, I will record them. Watching all the amazing athletes, and following their stories just gets me all geeked! To kick off the opening ceremonies my roommate and BFF Katie went over to Steven and Angela's house for a little viewing party. I swear Steven should of considered a profession as a party planner or something because the living room was decked out with flags, chinese lanterns, and a big Beijing sign (see picture below) The set up was pretty sweet, I must admit! I have to mention the food, Steven and "Purg" really out-did themselves planning this get together. Since we are all hardcore gymnastics fans all the foods were named after gymnasts, which I thought was pretty hilarious. For the main dish we had brawts...not just any brawts though, these were Shawn Johnsonville brawts. And the side dish? Well you guessed it...Sacramone & cheese! Yum : )














Let the Games Begin!

No comments: